The combination of Metso Minerals and Outotec is completed and the new company, Metso Outotec started its journey on July 1st.
Metso Outotec will consist of the following six business areas:
- Aggregates, providing crushing and screening equipment for the production of aggregates.
- Minerals, providing equipment and full plant solutions for minerals processing, covering comminution, separation and pumps.
- Metals, providing processing solutions and equipment for metals refining and chemical processing
- Recycling, providing equipment and services for metal and waste recycling.
- Services, providing spare parts, refurbishments and professional services for mining, metals and aggregates customers.
- Consumables, providing a comprehensive offering of wear parts for mining, metals and aggregates processes.
At the same time, Metso Flow Control became a separately listed independent company and started its journey under the name of Neles. The company is positioned as a global leader in valves and valve automation technologies for customers, who operate in oil and gas refining, pulp, paper and bio products industry, chemicals and other process industries.